4 nov. 2014

5 likes

Here are 5 things I like and that cheer me up in the beginning of this first grey week of november. 

#1 Gail Albert Halaban's series of photos of Parisians in their apartments - Paris views.
It makes me so nostalgic about the parisian winter and the cold . Video here.

#2 Velvet Dust. My very good texan friend Jessica Thompson and her online webzine which I love so much. It's an online magazine that four times a year comes out with a series of photos inspired by a theme. The Velvet Dust editorial staff is before every number calling out for young and talented photographers and artists from all over the world to contribute to the final product with their work. This time the theme was Sports and the result is just amazing. Have a look here

#3 This statement from Benedict Cumberbatch. 


#4 That I this month am getting overwhelmed (and so busy) with all the visits I'm getting from friends from all over Europe (Amsterdam, Stockholm and Rome) and in three weeks I'm off to Amsterdam myself to join friends from there and Copenhagen- I could put together my own FIFA team with all these international friends. So much love compressed in one month. 

#5 This interview with Lena Dunham.

Have a good week les amis! Photos of my Halloween friday in short. Come back in a few! 

Inga kommentarer: