11 sep. 2013

of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine


My week-end; we're starting off with Saturday cause I forgot to take photos of friday(came home at 21:30 after 2 spritz). I went to a friends art exhibition/event called "passage/ pas sage. Anyway, lots of people and art, and performances, and concerts.
I met Thibault! :)
Then I saw Jeanne for the 3d day in a row, got very happy to see her again of course, her man was there but it was too dark when I decided to photograph all the 3 of us at midnight!:/
Then it was Sunday and I woke up on the other side of the world (the 16th arrondissement) so we decided to go to Palais de Tokyo and have lunch.
1.They have a funny menu. 2. We drank pink and orange smoothies. 3. G ate a whole fish, Daurade.
We walked along Laaaa Seine.  Then we saw "The new 'Scream' movie 'You're next' and it was really bad and a lot funnier then I'd expected. That was le week-end. Belle journée. 

Inga kommentarer: