11 juli 2014

JE LE VEUX / I DO





Last week-end Erica, Jules and I left a rainy Paris for Le Vaumin and the wedding between Rosaleen and Pierre-Francois. R met PF when the 3 of us were studying french at La Sorbonne back in 2007. What started off as a flirt 6 1/2 years ago resulted now in a wedding invitation and a wonderful week-end on the french countryside.
My partners in crime for the week-end; Erica and Jules on our way to Le Vaumin. 
Waiting for the clams by the pond. 
At the dinner table I noticed to my surprise that I was going to sit next to Jean-Baptiste Isabelhis last name was Isabel. I could not stop asking questions and apparently he had family from Spain and it is a common thing there to take first name as last names? Imagine if we were to get married...

Then we danced till late in the morning when I got set up with a young french guy by his parents (#1?!). I got his name and his home adress (#2?!) on a little note. But that's another story. 

2 kommentarer:

Erica von Trapp sa...

but did he call is the question?

Unknown sa...

haha nope, fortunately! would have been so weird...